AMEC Foster Wheeler AMFW
This security is delisted
The previous AMEC Foster Wheeler dividend was 0p and it went ex 5 years ago and it was paid almost 5 years ago.
There are typically 2 dividends per year (excluding specials), and the dividend cover is approximately 2.0.
|Summary||Previous dividend||Next dividend|
|Ex-div date||22 Nov 2018 (Thu)||–|
|Pay date||04 Jan 2019 (Fri)||–|
Enter the number of AMEC Foster Wheeler shares you hold and we'll calculate your dividend payments:
Sign up for AMEC Foster Wheeler and we'll email you the dividend information when they declare.
Add AMEC Foster Wheeler to receive free notifications when they declare their dividends.
Your account is set up to receive AMEC Foster Wheeler notifications.
|Status||Type||Decl. date||Ex-div date||Pay date||Decl. Currency||Forecast amount||Decl. amount||Accuracy|
|Forecast||Interim||–||22 Nov 2018||04 Jan 2019||GBP||Sign up||—|
|Forecast||Final||–||24 May 2018||02 Jul 2018||GBP||Sign up||—|
|Paid||Interim||10 Aug 2017||23 Nov 2017||05 Jan 2018||GBP||0p||0p||😄|
|Paid||Final||–||25 May 2017||30 Jun 2017||GBP||0p||0p||😄|
|Paid||Interim||–||24 Nov 2016||04 Jan 2017||GBP||7.4p||7.4p||😄|
|Paid||Final||10 Mar 2016||26 May 2016||04 Jul 2016||GBP||—||14.2p|
|Paid||Interim||27 Aug 2015||26 Nov 2015||05 Jan 2016||GBP||—||14.8p|
|Paid||Final||–||28 May 2015||02 Jul 2015||GBP||—||28.5p|
|Paid||Interim||07 Aug 2014||27 Nov 2014||05 Jan 2015||GBP||—||14.8p|
|Paid||Final||13 Feb 2014||28 May 2014||02 Jul 2014||GBP||—||28.5p|
|Paid||Interim||08 Aug 2013||27 Nov 2013||03 Jan 2014||GBP||—||13.5p|
|Paid||Final||14 Feb 2013||29 May 2013||01 Jul 2013||GBP||—||24.8p|
|Paid||Interim||–||28 Nov 2012||02 Jan 2013||GBP||—||11.7p|
|Paid||Final||–||30 May 2012||02 Jul 2012||GBP||—||20.3p|
|Paid||Interim||–||30 Nov 2011||03 Jan 2012||GBP||—||10.2p|
|Paid||Final||–||25 May 2011||01 Jul 2011||GBP||—||19.2p|
|Paid||Interim||–||24 Nov 2010||07 Jan 2011||GBP||—||7.3p|
|Paid||Final||–||31 Dec 2009||31 Dec 2009||GBP||—||17.7p|
|Paid||Final||–||31 Dec 2008||31 Dec 2008||GBP||—||15.4p|
|Paid||Final||–||31 Dec 2007||31 Dec 2007||GBP||—||13.4p|
|Paid||Final||–||31 Dec 2006||31 Dec 2006||GBP||—||12.2p|
AMEC Foster Wheeler Optimized Dividend Chart
About AMEC Foster Wheeler
- AMEC is one of the world’s leading engineering, project management and consultancy companies.
- It delivers projects and services for it's customers in the oil and gas, minerals and metals, clean energy, environment and infrastructure markets.
- It designs, delivers and maintains strategic assets for it's customers, offering services which extend from environmental and front end engineering design before the start of a project to decommissioning at the end of an asset’s life.
- It's customers, in both the private and public sector, are among the world’s biggest and best in their fields - BP, Shell, EDF, National Grid and U.S. Navy to name just a few.
- It is an international company, with major operations centres based in the UK and Americas and offices and projects in around 40 countries worldwide.
- It employs around 27,000 people – ranging from scientists and environmental consultants to engineers and project managers.
Amec Foster Wheeler Dividends:
It has paid regular and increasing dividends over recent times, but has announced a 50% cut in 2015/6 as the company attempts to rise out the turmoil in global oil markets.
- Oil Equipment, Services & Distribution
- United Kingdom
- Share Price
- £5.46 (closing price on 04 Nov 2020)
- Shares in Issue
- 332 million
- Market Cap
- Market Indices
- FTSE 350, FTSE 250, CBOE 250, CBOE 350
- Home Page URL
- Investor Relations URL
- Sign Up Required
- Dividend History URL
- Sign Up Required
- Financial Calendar URL
- Sign Up Required