Revenue 11% higher at £869.2 million (2011: £784.0 million)
· Underlying profit before tax increased by 15% to £347.8 million (2011: £301.9 million)
· 21% increase in underlying earnings per share to 22.6p (2011: 18.7p)
· Final dividend of 7.1p per share (2011: 5.2p), making 11.5p for the full year (2011: 9.0p)
· Balance sheet strengthened further - net cash more than doubled to £266.4 million (2011: £127.5 million)
· Assets under management increased by 10% to £187.2 billion (2011: £169.9 billion)
"This has been a difficult and uncertain year in the financial markets. Against this backdrop we are pleased to have delivered extremely strong performance for our shareholders by focusing on investment performance and by delivering for our clients. We have been rewarded by continuing strong interest in our funds and significant growth in assets under management. We have strengthened our balance sheet further and remain confident that our long-term philosophy and rigorous investment processes will continue to drive investment performance and shareholder value."