The Britvic Board is proposing an interim dividend of 8.2p per share, with a total value of £21.2m. The interim dividend for 2023 will be paid on 5 July 2023 to shareholders on record as of 26 May 2023. The ex-dividend date is 25 May 2023.
Other financial highlights include:
- Revenue increased 7.9%1 to £794.0m (AER +10.4%)
- Adjusted EBIT increased 16.7%1 to £85.3m (AER +16.1%), operating profit increased 21.5%1
- Adjusted EBIT margin increased 80bps1 to 10.7% (AER +50bps)
- Profit after tax increased 21.2%1 to £54.4m
- Adjusted earnings per share of 22.8p, up 17.5%
- Adjusted net debt/EBITDA of 2.2x, in line with the same time last year