The interim dividend is at the rate of 1.62p per share (Interim 2022: 1.54p) and based on 117,191,586 shares in issue at the announcement date the dividend will amount to £1,899,000 (Interim 2022: £1,803,000). The interim dividend will be paid on 21 April 2023 to shareholders on the register at the close of business on 24 March 2023, and the shares become ex-dividend on 23 March 2023.
For the year ended 30 June 2022, a final dividend of 4.61p (2021: final 4.31p) per share and a special dividend of nil (2021: special 2.20p), amounting to £5,403,000 (2021: £7,617,000) was paid on 25 November 2022.
Other Financial Highlights:
- Like for like growth, driven by Thorlux which saw supply chain challenges easing, solid revenue and operating profit increase
- Netherlands and Zemper performances suppressed by margin pressures
- Other UK companies showing overall improvement
- Net cash generated from operating activities - £9.9m (Interim 2022: £8.9m)
- Initial acquisition of SchahlLED in Germany completed in September