On 20 July 2022, the Howden Joinery Group PLC Board have approved the payment of an interim dividend of 4.7 pence/share to be paid on 18 November 2022 to ordinary shareholders on the register on 14 October 2022.
Other financial highlights include:
- Group revenue of £913.1m was 16.3% ahead of last year and 39.9% ahead of pre-COVID levels in 2019.
- UK revenue 16.4% up on last year and 13.5% ahead on a same depot basis. UK revenue in P7 grew by 8% against tough prior year comparatives and was 44% ahead of 2019.
- Gross margins ahead of last year at 61.9% with disciplined pricing recovering input cost increases.
- Profit before tax of £145.0m, up 21.6% on 2021 and 85.7% on 2019, outpaced revenue growth.
- Strong cash generation with cash at end of period of £249.7m.