The Next Fifteen Communications Group plc Board is recommending the payment of a final dividend for the year ended 31 January 2020 of 8.4p per share, which would represent a total dividend of 12p for the year. The final dividend represents an increase of 20% on the final dividend in the prior year.
Other financial highlights include:
- Group net revenue growth of 36% to £362.1m and statutory revenue growth of 45%, aided by acquisitions
- Organic net revenue growth of 26.1% with strong growth across all four of the Group’s segments
- Adjusted profit before tax up 62% to £79.3m
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share increased by 47% to 59.7p
- Net cash generated from operations increased by 27% to £92.9m
- Strong balance sheet with net cash of £35.7m at 31 January 2022