Unlike other dividend websites, we strive to accurately cover high dividend paying stocks from the UK, Europe and the USA.
Our diligent research into every individually listed share on DividendMax ensures complete accuracy and full, reliable coverage.
All dividends listed on this site have been manually entered based upon, firstly, companies stated dividend policy and secondly, Obvious patterns and thirdly the average analysts forecasts.
We cover approximately 600 UK companies, approx. 200 European and approx. 200 US stocks in our database, and these numbers are increasing every week. Due to the careful selection process of companies with an excellent track record we can cover over 99% of the UK dividend-paying market.
You can see all the companies we cover here.
All constituents of the major UK, US and European indices are covered, including:
- FTSE 100 (UK)
- FTSE 250 (UK)
- Dow Jones 30 (US)
- S&P 100 Index (US)
- Nasdaq 100 index (US)
- DAX 30 (Germany)
- CAC 40 (France)
- IBEX 35 (Spain)
- AEX 25 (Holland)
- BEL 20 (Belgium)
- FTSE MIB (Italy)
- Eurostoxx 50 (Europe)
- FTSE Eurotop 100 (Europe)
- BBC 30 Global (Global)
- S&P Global 100 (Global)
- BATS 100 (UK)
- BATS 250 (UK)
- BATS 350 (UK)
- Porvair increases its 2017 interim dividend by 7%
- BCA Marketplace increases its 2017 full year dividend by 12.5%
- Photo-me increases its 2017 full year dividend by 20%
- Northgate increases its 2017 full year dividend by 8%
- Berkeley Group 2017 full year results
- Johnson Matthey increases its 2017 full year dividend by 5%
- Cranswick increases its 2017 final dividend by 19.7%
- Homeserve increases its 2017 full year dividend by 20%
- Grainger increases its 2017 interim dividend by 10%
- Dairy Crest increases its 2017 final dividend by 2%