Unlike other dividend websites, we strive to accurately cover high dividend paying stocks from the UK, Europe and the USA.
Our diligent research into every individually listed share on DividendMax ensures complete accuracy and full, reliable coverage.
All dividends listed on this site have been manually entered based upon, firstly, companies stated dividend policy and secondly, Obvious patterns and thirdly the average analysts forecasts.
We cover approximately 600 UK companies, approx. 200 European and approx. 200 US stocks in our database, and these numbers are increasing every week. Due to the careful selection process of companies with an excellent track record we can cover over 99% of the UK dividend-paying market.
You can see all the companies we cover here.
All constituents of the major UK, US and European indices are covered, including:
- FTSE 100 (UK)
- FTSE 250 (UK)
- Dow Jones 30 (US)
- S&P 100 Index (US)
- Nasdaq 100 index (US)
- DAX 30 (Germany)
- CAC 40 (France)
- IBEX 35 (Spain)
- AEX 25 (Holland)
- BEL 20 (Belgium)
- FTSE MIB (Italy)
- Eurostoxx 50 (Europe)
- FTSE Eurotop 100 (Europe)
- BBC 30 Global (Global)
- S&P Global 100 (Global)
- BATS 100 (UK)
- BATS 250 (UK)
- BATS 350 (UK)
No comment yet, please check back soon.
- Air Partner increases its 2016 full year dividend by 7.2%
- Walker Greenbank increases its 2016 final dividend by 24.9%
- Whitbread increases its 2016 full year dividend by 6%
- Connect Group increases its 2017 interim dividend by 3.3%
- Lok n Store increases its 2017 interim dividend by 12.4%
- ABF increases its 2017 interim dividend by 10%
- Fenner increases its 2017 interim dividend by 40%
- Epwin Group 2016 final results
- Macarthy & Stone 2017 interim results
- Next Fifteen increases its 2017 full year dividend by 25%