What is Dividend Declaration?
The dividend declaration date which will coincide with an interim or preliminary or quarterly results announcement will lead to the company announcing 3 important dates:
The ex-dividend (XD) date
The record date
The payment date.
They will also declare the amount of the dividend, stated in pence per share or often these days in US $, cents per share.
- What is the PE ratio?
- How can I find cheap shares?
- How is the dividend yield calculated?
- What's the difference between dividend yield and annualized yield?
- What is Market Cap?
- What does Mark-to-Market mean?
- What is day trading?
- What is a dividend?
- Forecast dividend Increase
- What does "Ex-Dividend" mean?
- Consecutive Annual Dividend Increases
- What is the OptimizerMax tool?
- What is the CountdownMax tool?
- What is the GeneratorMax Tool?
- What does cum dividend mean?
- The FTSE Quarterly Review
- What is the record date?
- What is DRIP?
- An overview of dividend dates
- What is an ETF?
- What does CAGR stand for
- What are futures?
- What are Options?
- What does Fiduciary Duty mean?
- What is Shorting?
- What does going long mean?
- What is a share split?
- What is a Long-only fund?
- What is a long-Short fund?
- What is a rights issue?
- What is a share buyback?
- What is a Government Bond?
- What is a corporate bond?
- What is an ISA?
- What is the bid price?
- What is the offer price?
- What does Blue chip mean?
- What is the spreadbetting series?
- What is the spreadbetting price?
- What is the spreadbetting dividend?
- What is the spreadbetting level?
- What is the spreadbetting margin factor?
- what is the spreadbetting margin requirement?
- What is the spreadbetting yield?
- What is an IMS?
- Why does the FTSE 100 list more than 100 shares?
- What is dividend cover?