Investing can be a confusing and overwhelming undertaking.
With some much jargon it's often difficult to understand the information needed to make wise investment decisions
So we have created this glossary of investment terms to assist your understanding.
- What is the PE ratio?
- How can I find cheap shares?
- How is the dividend yield calculated?
- What's the difference between dividend yield and annualized yield?
- What is Market Cap?
- What does Mark-to-Market mean?
- What is day trading?
- What is a dividend?
- Forecast dividend Increase
- What does "Ex-Dividend" mean?
- Consecutive Annual Dividend Increases
- What is the OptimizerMax tool?
- What is the CountdownMax tool?
- What is the GeneratorMax Tool?
- What does cum dividend mean?
- The FTSE Quarterly Review
- What is the record date?
- What is Dividend Declaration?
- What is DRIP?
- An overview of dividend dates
- What is an ETF?
- What does CAGR stand for
- What are futures?
- What are Options?
- What does Fiduciary Duty mean?
- What is Shorting?
- What does going long mean?
- What is a share split?
- What is a Long-only fund?
- What is a long-Short fund?
- What is a rights issue?
- What is a share buyback?
- What is a Government Bond?
- What is a corporate bond?
- What is an ISA?
- What is the bid price?
- What is the offer price?
- What does Blue chip mean?
- What is the spreadbetting series?
- What is the spreadbetting price?
- What is the spreadbetting dividend?
- What is the spreadbetting level?
- What is the spreadbetting margin factor?
- what is the spreadbetting margin requirement?
- What is the spreadbetting yield?
- What is an IMS?
- Why does the FTSE 100 list more than 100 shares?
- What is dividend cover?
Ashstead 2019 full-year resultsRead more
Shoe Zone 2018 final results
Workspace 2019 interim resultsRead more
Avon Rubber 2018 final resultsRead more
Adept technology 2019 interim resultsRead more
B&M European value retail 2019 interim resultsRead more
Land Securities 2018 interim resultsRead more