Bridgepoint Group Plc are proposing a final dividend of 4.0 pence per share, consistent with the interim dividend. Bridgepoint aims to grow its dividend progressively over time as they scale by organic growth of their existing businesses and by adding complementary or adjacent strategies.
Other Financial Highlights:
- Revenues and underlying EBITDA increased in 2022 by 13.6% and 23.2% vs FY 2021 to £307.4 million and £140.3 million respectively;
- 21.2% increase in fee paying AUM to €23.4 billion vs €19.3 billion in FY 2021;
- 55.5% increase in Underlying FRE (Underlying Fee Related Earnings) in FY 2022 to £75.4 million compared to FY 2021;
- FRE margin growth of 6.8 percentage points arising from growth in underlying AUM and careful cost control in an inflationary environment. Cost growth slower than expected to date, with the remainder expected to be incurred in the near term
- €4.7 billion of capital deployed in 2022 in line with expectations (2021: €5.2 billion).