The Board is proposing a 30.25p per share dividend (FY 2021: 27.5p) in line with their stated policy of increasing the dividend +10% year-on-year until 2024. The dividend demonstrates the sustainable growth delivered by the Group's strategy and is covered by long-term, sustainable cash flows generated from their existing portfolio of CaRe assets.
Other Financial Highlights:
- ILARR at 31 December 2022 up 13% to £97.1m (2021: £85.9m)
- Revenue up 25% to £135.5m (2021: £108.5m)
- Pre-exceptional EBITDA up 21% to £63.8m (2021: £52.8m)
- Underlying profit before taxation up 34% to £24.5m (2021: £18.3m)
- Net debt at 31 December 2022 of £31.2m (2021: net cash of £117.7m)
- Undrawn debt facility of £355m (2021: £420m)