In line with the dividend policy announced with the H1 Results in August 2022, the Board proposed a total dividend for 2022 of £100m. This is to be paid to shareholders in equal instalments with H1 and FY results. As such, a second interim dividend of £50m (8.5p share) will be paid to shareholders on 27 April 2023.
Other Financial Highlights:
- Group underlying EBITDA1,3 up +13% at £993m at the top of upgraded guidance range
- Group profit after tax1 was £33m, down -88% versus 2021
- Adjusted diluted EPS5 (pre FX and BetMGM) of 93.2p up +15%
- Successful refinancing of Term Loans with global demand
- Year end adjusted net debt of £2,750m with leverage at 2.8x (2.6x on a proforma basis), reflecting a balance sheet able to support investment in their growth strategy