The PHSC Board believes that the Group will remain cash generative and there are sufficient cash reserves to enable the payment of an interim dividend. Accordingly, the Board has decided to declare an interim dividend of 0.5p per ordinary share, to be paid on 13 January 2023, to those shareholders on the register of members on 23 December 2022.
Any recommendation by the Board for a final dividend will be subject to the Group’s full year performance, cash reserves, and the outlook at that time.
Other financial highlights include:
- Group revenue of £1.679m (H1 FY22: £1.719m).
- EBITDA of £162k (H1 FY22: £163k including £29k of grant funding).
- Earnings per share of 0.90p (H1 FY22: 0.78p).
- Cash of £691k (H1 FY22: £902k).
- Net asset value (unaudited) of £3.6m following end-of-year write-downs (H1 FY22: £4.7m).
- Pro-forma net asset value (unaudited) per share of 30.6p, compared to a mid-market share price as at market close on 30 September 2022 of 19p.