Travis Perkins Plc has declared an interim dividend of 12.5 pence per share. The dividend will be paid on 11 November 2022 to shareholders on the register at the close of business on 7 October 2022. The Company's shares will go ex-dividend on 6 October 2022.
- Continued progress towards the Travis Perkins Plc's hope to become the leading partner to the construction industry
- Good first half performance with revenue of £2,535m up 10.3% and adjusted operating profit of £163m broadly in line with prior year
- Adjusted earnings per share up 11.7% to 51.6p resulting from reduced share count
- Market outperformance in Merchanting with revenue growth of 13.3% and adjusted operating profit growth of 9.0% against a strong comparative period
- Toolstation revenue (4.6)% lower due to reduced DIY sales post-pandemic. Financial performance also reflects significant recent investment in network rollout.
- Lease-adjusted leverage (net debt / EBITDA) of 1.75x, in the middle of the target range