The NWF Group is recommending a final dividend of 6.5p per share, to be paid to shareholders on 9 December 2022 (2021: 6.2p) giving a total dividend of 7.5p per share (2021: 7.2p), a 4.2% increase on the prior year. This is the eleventh year that the NWF Group has increased the dividend.
Other Financial Highlights:
• Record results for the NWF Group, reflecting very strong operational and commercial execution in a challenging environment.
• Significant outperformance in Fuels as a result of volatility in oil prices in the final quarter, together with short-term benefits arising from periods when the UK market was supply constrained.
• Solid performance in Food across the year with warehouses at an effective operating capacity, high service levels and an improvement in operating efficiency as planned.
• Strong second half performance in Feeds, implementing price increases in response to unprecedented inflation in feed commodities and other key inputs more than offsetting lower volumes.
• The balance sheet remains in a robust position with the NWF Group cash positive at the year-end for the first time, highlighting the resilience of the NWF Group and providing significant capacity to support investment driven growth.