FDM Group (Holdings) Plc declared an interim dividend of 17.0 pence per ordinary share (2021: 15.0 pence), which will be payable on 30 September 2022 to shareholders on the register on 26 August 2022.
Other Financial Highlights:
- Consistently high levels of demand for our Consultants across all our regions, resulting in record levels of activity forFDM Group (Holdings) Plc.
- North America, in both USA and Canada, performing increasingly strongly.
- APAC operations approaching 1,000 Consultants assigned to clients, notwithstanding complex conditions in Hong Kong and mainland China.
- UK and EMEA both performing well.
- Growth in Returners and Ex-Forces Consultant streams during the first half.
- FDM Group (Holdings) Plc consultants assigned to clients at week 26 were up 22% from a year previous at 4,703 (30 June 2021: 3,841) and up 17% since the 2021 year-end (31 December: 4,033).
- Consultant utilisation rate for the six months to 30 June 2022 was 97.6% (2021: 96.9%).
- Training completions in the first half were up 55% to 1,584 (2021: 1,025).
- The Group had 911 in training at 30 June 2022 (30 June 2021: 569).
- 30 new clients secured globally during the first six months of 2022 (2021: 37) of which 20 were outside the financial services sector; progress in the government, pharmaceutical, healthcare, life sciences and telecommunications sectors.
- Cash conversion of 75.3% during the first six months of 2022 (2021: 93.3%), adjusted cash conversion of 66.9% (2021: 86.9%) reflecting increasing levels of activity and revenue during the final months of the half year. Debtor days remain within target parameters.