The Compass PLC Board has approved an interim dividend of 9.4 pence per share to be payable in July 2022. The Group is also commencing a share buyback programme with up to £500m during this calendar year.
Other financial highlights include:
• Q2 underlying revenue at 99% of 2019 revenues with run rate now above their pre-COVID level
• Organic growth of 37.9% driven by strong performance in North America and Europe
• High net new business growth, total in HY 2022 exceeds entire FY 2021 net new business
• Operating margin of 5.8%, an increase of 240bps on HY 2021
• Leverage further reduced to 1.3x net debt/EBITDA, back within their target range
• Commencing a share buyback programme with up to £500m this calendar year