The Dechra Pharmaceuticals plc Board is to declare an interim dividend of 12.00 pence per share, which represents a growth of 8.0% on the prior period. The dividend will be payable on 7 April 2022 to shareholders on the Register at 4 March 2022. The ordinary shares will become ex-dividend on 3 March 2022.
Other financial highlights include:
• Reported Group revenue for the Period increased by 15.9% at Constant Exchange Rate (CER) (10.9% at Actual Exchange Rate (AER)).
• European Pharmaceuticals (EU Pharmaceuticals) revenue growth was 10.5% at CER (5.4% at AER).
• North American Pharmaceuticals (NA Pharmaceuticals) revenue growth was 26.1% at CER (21.2% at AER).
• Underlying operating profit growth was 22.0% at CER (16.2% at AER) with underlying operating margin improving by 140 bps to 28.2%.
• Reported operating profit increased by 50.1% at CER (42.4% at AER) driven by the strong trading performance.
• Strong underlying cash conversion of 110.0%.
• Underlying diluted EPS growth of 24.0% at CER (17.9% at AER) to 64.01 pence. .