The Sage Group PLC Directors are proposing a final dividend in respect of the financial year ended 30 September 2021 of 11.63p per share which will absorb an estimated £118m of shareholders' funds. The Company's distributable reserves are sufficient to support the payment of this dividend. If approved by the AGM, it will be paid on 10 February 2022 to shareholders who are on the register of members on 14 January 2022. These financial statements do not reflect this proposed dividend payable.
Other financial highlights include:
- Organic recurring revenue growth of 5.4%, driven by growth in Sage Business Cloud of 19%
- Organic operating margin of 19.3%, in line with guidance
- Sustained strong cash generation, with underlying cash conversion of 126%
- ARR growth of 7.7%, underpinned by cloud native ARR growth of 44%
- FY22 organic recurring revenue growth expected to be in the region of 8% to 9%