Wickes Group PLC announce an interim dividend of 2.1p is proposed in respect of the 53 weeks ending 1 January 2022. It will be paid on 1 November 2021 to shareholders on the register at the close of business on 24 September 2021 (the Record Date). The shares will be quoted ex-dividend on 23 September 2021.
Shareholders may elect to reinvest their dividend in the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP). The last date for receipt of DRIP elections and revocations will be 11 October 2021.
Other financial highlights:
- Revenue growth up 33.1% on a like-for-like basis, and 22.4% on 2019, driven by strong Core performance
- Adjusted profit before tax increased to £46.5m, ahead of guidance of around £45.0m
- Reported profit before tax increased to £35.7m, reflecting demerger and IT separation costs
- IFRS net debt reduced by £100.2m to £564.8m compared to the Prospectus pro-forma opening position driven by strong trading performance and cash generation
- Capital investment and IT separation costs are weighted to the second half of the year and working capital benefit will partially unwind
- Wickes now expect to deliver full year adjusted profit before tax towards the upper end of market expectations