The Sirius Real Estate Board has authorised a dividend in respect of the second half of the financial year ended 31 March 2021 of 1.98c per share representing a pay-out of 65% of FFO, an increase of 10.0% on the equivalent dividend last year which was also based on 65% of FFO. The total dividend for the year is 3.80c, an increase of 6.4% on the 3.57c total dividend for the year ended 31 March 2020.
Other financial highlights include:
• Profit before tax of €163.7 million, representing a 47.7% year-on-year increase (2020: €110.8 million), including €103.9 million of gains from property revaluations (2020: €59.7 million)
• Total shareholder accounting return of 19.5% (2020: 13.1%) generated from a 15.0% increase in adjusted net asset value and 3.62c dividends paid in the year (2020: 3.50c)
• Annualised rent roll increased 7.6% to €97.2 million (2020: €90.3 million) as a result of organic growth and net effect of acquisitions and disposals
• 5.2% increase in like-for-like annualised rent roll reflecting the seventh consecutive year of like-for-like rent roll growth exceeding 5.0%
• 9.3% increase in funds from operations ("FFO") to €60.9 million (2020: €55.7 million)