Sanne Group PLC remains well placed to continue delivering a resilient financial performance and capture the growth potential in their markets. Reflecting confidence in this, the Board is recommending a final dividend of 9.9 pence per ordinary share (2019: 9.4 pence), taking the total dividend for the year, including the interim dividend of 4.8 pence per share, to 14.7 pence per share (2019: 14.1 pence in total).
Other financial highlights include:
Robust financial performance, with strong profit growth despite the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic:
• Revenue growth of 7.3% , positive across all regions, with organic growth of 5.8%3
• Underlying operating profit growth of 8.4%
• Continued underlying operating profit margin improvement of 100bps to 28.3% driven by management actions
• Strong cash generation with underlying cash conversion of 99.5%
• Resilient new business wins, with pick-up in Q4, resulting in annualised new business revenue of approximately £22.5 million secured in 2020 (2019: £24.5 million)