The Dechra PLC Board to declare an interim dividend of 11.11 pence per share, which represents a growth of 8.0% on the prior period. The dividend will be payable on 7 April 2021 to shareholders on the Register at 5 March 2021. The ordinary shares will become ex-dividend on 4 March 2021.
Other financial hiighlights include:
• Reported Group revenue for the Period increased by 21.8% at Constant Exchange Rate (CER) (20.6% at Actual Exchange Rate (AER)).
• European Pharmaceuticals (EU Pharmaceuticals) revenue growth was 21.7% at CER (22.6% at AER).
• North American Pharmaceuticals (NA Pharmaceuticals) revenue growth was 21.9% at CER (17.2% at AER).
• Underlying operating profit growth was 32.7% at CER (32.2% at AER) with operating margin improving by 240 bps to 27.0%.
• Reported operating profit increased by 74.2% at CER (73.0% at AER) driven by the strong trading performance.
• Strong cash conversion of 105.3%.
• Osurnia and Mirataz product acquisitions performing strongly and ahead of expectations.
• Good progress continues to be made with the supply chain which adversely affected trading in the comparator period.
• Underlying diluted EPS growth of 24.7% at CER (24.9% at AER) to 54.28 pence.