The Ashmore Board intends to pay a progressive ordinary dividend over time, taking into consideration factors such as the prospects for the Group's earnings, demands on the Group's financial resources, and the markets in which the Group operates.
Accordingly, the Board has maintained the interim dividend of 4.80 pence per share (H1 2019/20: 4.80 pence per share), which will be paid on 30 March 2021 to all shareholders on the register on 5 March 2021.
Other financial highlights include:
- Profit before tax increased 14% to £150.6 million
- Strong performance and realisations in alternatives theme generated performance fees of £7.7 million and £49.3 million seed capital gain
- Average AuM 6% lower YoY, adjusted net revenue declined by 12% YoY to £156.8 million
- Disciplined cost control delivered 6% reduction in non-VC operating costs, maintained high adjusted EBITDA margin at 68%
- Adjusted EBITDA declined by 12% YoY, in line with adjusted net revenue, to £107.2 million
- Diluted EPS increased 15% to 18.2 pence