A first interim dividend of 14.5 US cents per ordinary share will be paid by Experian on 5 February 2021 to shareholders on the register at the close of business on 8 January 2021 and is not included as a liability in these interim financial statements. The first interim dividend for the six months ended 30 September 2019 was 14.5 US cents per ordinary share and the total dividend per ordinary share for the year ended 31 March 2020 was 47.0 US cents, with a total full year cost of US$424m. Further administrative information on dividends is given in the Shareholder information section on page 46. Dividend amounts are quoted gross.
Other financial highlights include:
- Revenue growth for H1 at constant currency was +3%.
- H1 organic revenue +2%, with Q1 (2)%, Q2 +5%.
- H1 organic revenue in North America and Latin America +7% and +5% respectively. Organic revenue in UK and Ireland and EMEA/Asia Pacific of (12)% and (18)% respectively.
- H1 organic Business-to-Business (B2B) revenue (2)%, organic Consumer Services revenue +13%.
- Q2 organic revenue in North America and Latin America +9% and +10% respectively. Q2 UK and Ireland and EMEA/Asia Pacific (8)% and (17)% respectively.
- Q2 organic revenue growth in B2B and Consumer Services +1% and +17% respectively.
- US mortgage growth added 3% to Q2 growth for the Group.
- H1 Benchmark EBIT growth at constant exchange rates of 1%.
- H1 Benchmark EBIT margin of 26.1% at actual exchange rates (2019: 26.9%).
- H1 Benchmark EPS growth of 2% at constant rates and (2)% at actual exchange rates.