The Ashmore Directors have recommended a final dividend of 12.10 pence per share for the year ending 30 June 2020 (FY2018/19: 12.10 pence), which if approved by shareholders will be paid on 11 December 2020 to all shareholders on the register on 6 November 2020. Total dividends paid and recommended for the year are 16.90 pence (FY2018/19: 16.65 pence), which are covered 1.5x by diluted earnings per share.
other financial highlights include:
- Adjusted net revenue increased by 5% YoY, driven by 7% growth in net management fees
- Lower operating costs delivered 10% YoY growth in adjusted EBITDA to £222.5 million and higher margin of 68%
- Profit before tax of £221.5 million increased 1% YoY and diluted EPS increased 3% YoY to 25.7 pence
- Recommended final DPS of 12.10 pence to give a 2% YoY increase in total dividends to 16.90 pence
- Balance sheet strength maintained with financial resources of more than £700 million