Foresight Solar Fund announces a second interim dividend, in respect of the period 1 April 2020 to 30 June 2020, of 1.73 pence per ordinary share (the "Dividend"). The shares will go ex-dividend on 29 October 2020 and the Dividend will be paid on 27 November 2020 to shareholders on the register as at the close of business on 30 October 2020.
Other financial highlights include:
• New COVID-19 compliant working practices prioritise the health and safety of all stakeholders and their staff
• Strong operational resilience throughout the COVID-19 pandemic with performance of the UK portfolio 15.9% above base case, the best performing period since IPO
• Generated a total of 502,579 MWh of clean electricity during the period, enough to power approximately 173,000 homes for a year
• NAV decreased to £582.1m (31 December 2019: £628.0m), or 96.0p per share (31 December 2019: 103.8p) driven primarily by a reduction in power price forecasts
• First Operations and Maintenance Sustainability Agreements signed with three of the Company's largest counterparties, formally committing suppliers to providing best-in-class sustainable services