XP Power announces a dividend reinstated from the second quarter of 2020 at 18.0 pence per share
- XP Power announces a diividend reinstated from the second quarter of 2020 at 18.0 pence per share (aggregated Q1 and Q2 2019: 35.0 pence per share), reflecting the confidence the Board has in the Group’s longer-term prospects.
- Other financial highlights include:
- Order intake increased by 45% to £145.8 million (41% increase at constant currency) due to recovery in the Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing sector and COVID-19 related demand from their Healthcare customers. We enter H2 2020 with a record order book of £138.2 million (December 2019: £98.2 million).
- Revenue grew 6% to £105.1 million (4% increase in constant currency).
- Own-design XP product revenues increased 10% on a reported basis to a record £84.9 million (H1 2019: £77.3 million), representing 81% of total revenues (H1 2019: 78%).
- Gross margin increased slightly to 44.9% (H1 2019: 44.6%) due to changes in product and customer mix partially offset by costs relating to COVID-19.
- Expansion of their Vietnam manufacturing facility, which was completed in 2019, enabled the Group to demonstrate the resilience of its supply chain and maintain product deliveries to customers, despite the temporary shutdown of our Chinese factory in response to COVID-19.
- Cash generated from operations down 15% to £21.5 million (H1 2019: £25.2 million) due to investment in working capital to fulfil increased demand.
The Smiths Group Board maintains a progressive dividend policy, aiming to increase dividends in line with long-term underlying growth in earnings and cash-flow. The policy enables them to retain sufficient cash-flow to finance investment in the drivers of growth and meet financial obligations. In setting the level of dividend payments, the Board considers prevailing economic conditions and future investment plans, along with the objective to maintain minimum dividend cover* of around 2 times.Read more
The Hansard Board has proposed a final dividend of 2.65p per share, the same level as last year. In making this proposal, the Board has carefully considered its current financial position and future outcomes under a range of plausible adverse scenarios taking into account Covid-19.Read more
The PZ Cussons Board is recommending a final dividend of 3.13p (2019: 5.61p) per share, making a total dividend for the year of 5.80p (2019: 8.28p) per share. The gross amount for the proposed final dividend is £13.1 million (2019: £23.5 million).Read more
On 2 April 2020 the board announced that it had decided to cancel the 2020 interim dividend, which would have been paid on 22 April 2020, recognising the significant challenges faced by businesses and individuals and consistent with the purpose of helping the people and businesses of Britain.Read more
The Alliance Pharma board have announced that, after suspending the final dividend payment for 2019 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is declaring an interim dividend payment of 0.536p per share for 2020, in line with that for 2019. The Board will continue to assess the level of future cash distributions having regard to overall business performance and future outlook, in light of the global uncertainty created by COVID-19Read more
The North American Income Trust revenue return per Ordinary share rose by 27.0% from 5.35p to 6.80p. The Board has declared a second quarterly dividend of 1.8p per share, giving total dividends for the first half of the year to 31 January 2021 of 3.6p (2020 - 3.4p), a 5.9% increase. The second quarterly dividend is payable on 30 October 2020 to shareholders on the register on 2 October 2020.Read more
The Brooks Macdonald Board has recommended a final dividend of 32.0p (FY19: 32.0p) which, subject to approval by shareholders at the AGM, will result in total dividends for the year of 53.0p (FY19: 51.0p). This represents an increase of 3.9% on the previous year and reaffirms the Board's confidence in the strength of the business even in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, and a commitment to a progressive dividend policy. The final dividend will be paid on 6 November 2020 to shareholders on the register at the close of business on 25 September 2020.Read more
The Clinigen Directors are proposing to increase the final dividend to 5.46p per share (2019: 4.75p), resulting in a 14% increase in the full year dividend to 7.61p per share (2019: 6.7p).Read more
The Hilton Food Directors have approved the payment of an interim dividend of 7.0p per share payable on 27 November 2020 to shareholders who are on the register at 30 October 2020. This interim dividend, amounting to £5.7m has not been recognised as a liability in these interim financial statements. It will be recognised in shareholders' equity in the 53 weeks to 3 January 2021.Read more
The LXI Board has declared today an interim quarterly dividend in respect of the quarter ended 30 June 2020 of 1.30 pence per ordinary share, in line with the previous quarterly dividend guidance issued in May 2020.Read more