Rathbone Brothers announce a maintained interim dividend of 25p
The Rathbone Brothers Board are maintaining their interim dividend at 25p (30 June 2020: 25p). This reflects confidence in their medium-term prospects and the strength of their balance sheet. The record date will be 4 September 2020 and the dividend will be paid on 6 October 2020.
Other financial highlights include:
- Total funds under management and administration reached £49.4 billion at 30 June 2020, down 2.0% from £50.4 billion at 31 December 2019 (30 June 2019: £49.2 billion). The FTSE 100 Index and MSCI PIMFA Private Investor Balanced Index decreased 18.2% and 6.3% respectively over the six-month period to 30 June 2020.
- £41.4 billion in the Investment Management business (30 June 2019: £42.5 billion)
- £8.0 billion in the Unit Trusts business (30 June 2019: £6.7 billion)
- Total net inflows were £1.3 billion in the first six months of 2020 (30 June 2019: £0.5 billion), representing an annualised growth rate of 5.3% (30 June 2019: 2.1%).
- Total net inflows in Investment Management were £0.8 billion in the first six months of 2020 (30 June 2019: £0.1 billion). Net organic inflows in the first half of the year totalled £0.3 billion (30 June 2019: net outflows of £0.1 billion).
- Net inflows in Unit Trusts were £0.6 billion in the first half of 2020 (30 June 2019: £0.3 billion).
- Profit before tax for the six months to 30 June 2020 of £27.3 million (30 June 2019: £20.0 million). Basic earnings per share totalled 36.1p (30 June 2019: 25.8p).
- Operating income totalled £179.0 million in the first half of 2020, 3.6% ahead of the prior year (30 June 2019: £172.7 million).
- Income in Investment Management totalled £158.7 million in the first six months of 2020, an increase of 2.3% on the prior period (30 June 2019: £155.2 million). The average FTSE 100 Index level on quarterly billing dates in 2020 was 5793, a decrease of 22.1% against the 7436 recorded in 2019.
- Income in Unit Trusts totalled £20.3 million in the six months ended 30 June 2020, an increase of 16.0% on the £17.5 million reported in the first half of 2019.
- Underlying profit before tax totalled £46.0 million in the first six months of 2020 (30 June 2019: £46.6 million). Underlying earnings per share totalled 67.5p (30 June 2019: 71.4p).
- Underlying operating margin of 25.7% in the six months ended 30 June 2020 (30 June 2019: 27.0%; 31 December 2019: 25.5%)
THE ConvaTEC share, whislt being mindful, have maintained in line with the prior year.Read more
The Aggreko Board withdrew its recommendation to pay the 2019 final dividend at its AGM in April and will not be revisiting this decision. However, given its confidence that the actions that the Group has taken, together with the continued, disciplined execution of its strategy, will increase further the resilience of the business and position it well for the future, the Board has approved the payment of an interim dividend of 5 pence per share for 2020. The reduction on the prior year does not represent a change in the Group's dividend policy, but rather reflects lower current year earnings and a continued level of market uncertainty.Read more
Given the performance throughout 2020, EVRAZ has announced an interim dividend.Read more
The interim dividend of 23.4p per share is expected to be paid on 4 September 2020.Read more
The Aviva Board has declared a second interim dividend in respect of the 2019 financial year of 6 pence per share. While the Board continues to monitor the impact of COVID-19 and the economic outlook, they have decided to take the opportunity to review their longer term dividend policy, in light of our strategic priorities and the future shape of the group, with the objective of a sustainable pay-out and lower levels of debt. They will update shareholders on all dividend matters, including the 2019 final dividend in the fourth quarter.Read more
In the first half of 2020, the final dividend for Spirent in 2019 of $20.5 million was paid (first half 2019: $16.7 million) and 2.0 million shares were purchased and placed into the Employee Share Ownership Trust (ESOT) at a cost of $4.7 million (first half 2019: 3.0 million shares at a cost of $6.1 million).Read more
Tritax have declared a Q2 dividend of 1.5625p resulting in H1 2020 dividend of 3.125p per share (H1 2019: 3.425p) representing a pay-out ratio of 96%. The Board will continue to monitor the dividend position for FY2020 with the potential to progressively increase the dividend when it has better visibility.Read more
The interim dividend proposed is £29.8m (30 June 2019: £29.8m), a payout of 4.5p per share (30 June 2019: 4.5p per share). Dividends continue to be satisfied by the Group's free cash, which comprises Retail free cash generated and dividends received from AICL.Read more
The Segro Board has previously guided that the interim dividend will be set at one-third of the previous year's total dividend. As a result, and consistent with this guidance, the Board has declared an increase in the interim dividend of 0.6 pence per share to 6.9 pence (H1 2019: 6.3 pence), a rise of 9.5 per cent. The Board currently expects to follow its existing policy of targeting a pay-out ratio of 85 to 95 per cent of Adjusted profit after tax when considering the full year 2020 dividend.Read more
Legal & General businesses and balance sheet have shown resilience during the first several months of the COVID-19 pandemic. As a long term company, they take into consideration stakeholders. The Board has declared an interim dividend of 4.93p per share, in line with prior year, in order to maintain flexibility as the economic effect of COVID-19 becomes clearer. The Board will set a final dividend that is prudent, consistent with a risk appetite and in line with their dividend policy.Read more