OneSavingsBank announce a recommended final dividend of 11.2 pence per share which gives a full year dividend of 16.1 pence per share.
The OneSavingsBank Board recommends a final dividend for 2019 of 11.2 pence per share. Together with the 2019 interim dividend of 4.9 pence per share and the pre-Combination CCFS interim dividend of 4.3 pence per share, this represents 25% of pro forma underlying profit attributable to ordinary shareholders. For calculation of 2019 final dividend, see Appendix.
The proposed final dividend will be paid on 13 May 2020, subject to approval at the AGM on 7 May 2020, with an ex-dividend date of 26 March 2020 and a record date of 27 March 2020.
Other financial highlights include:
- Statutory profit before tax increased 14% to £209.1m (2018: restated £182.8m). Pro forma underlying profit before tax increased 9% to £381.1m (2018: £350.8m)
- The net loan book grew 105% to £18.4bn (2018: £9.0bn) on a statutory basis and increased 16% to £18.2bn (2018: £15.6bn) on a pro forma underlying basis, or 23% excluding the impact of structured asset sales. Statutory gross originations grew by 36% to £4.1bn (2018: £3.0bn) and increased 10% on a pro forma underlying basis to £6.5bn (2018: £5.9bn)
- On a statutory basis, the cost to income ratio increased to 32% (2018: 28%). On a pro forma underlying basis, the cost to income ratio remained excellent at 29% (2018: 28%), due to strong income growth alongside continued focus on cost discipline and efficiency
- Net interest margin (NIM) was 2.43% on a statutory basis (2018: restated 3.05%) and 2.66% on a pro forma underlying basis (2018: 2.86%)
- Impairments remain low with a loan loss ratio of 13bps (2018: 10bps) on a statutory basis and 10bps (2018: 7bps) on a pro forma underlying basis
- Statutory return on equity (RoE) fell to 18% (2018: restated 25%), however, on a pro forma underlying basis, RoE remained strong at 25% (2018: 28%). Statutory Common Equity Tier 1 (CET1) capital ratio increased to 16.0% (2018: 13.3%)
Hipgnosis Songs Fund Limited is to announce the Company's interim dividend (the 'Dividend') for the period from 1 April 2020 to 30 June 2020 in respect of the Ordinary Shares.Read more
European Assets Trust PLC ("the Company") announces that a dividend of 1.755 pence per share will be paid on 31 July 2020 to shareholders on the register on 10 July 2020, having an ex-dividend date of 9 July 2020.Read more
The final dividend approved for the year ended 30 November 2019 was paid to shareholders on 5 June 2020.Read more
A final dividend of 4.3p is being proposed by the XPS Pensions Board (FY 2019: 4.3p). The final dividend, if approved, which amounts to £8.8m (FY 2019: £8.8m), will be paid on 24 September 2020 to those shareholders on the register on 28 August 2020.Read more
Primary Health Properties announces that the third quarterly interim dividend in 2020 of 1.475 pence per ordinary share of 12.5 pence each will be paid on 21 August 2020 to shareholders on the register on 3 July 2020. The dividend will comprise a Property Income Distribution (PID) of 1.275 pence per share and an ordinary dividend of 0.2 pence per share. The Company will be offering a scrip alternative with this dividend.Read more
The Imomart dividend policy, which has been in place for several years now, is based on the profitability of the business in the period. They have committed to a pay-out policy of up to 40% of the adjusted diluted earnings per share delivered in a financial year.Read more
The Board is proposing a final dividend of 43.7 pence per share, an increase of 9.3 per cent on the 40.0 pence paid previously. Together with the interim dividend of 16.7 pence per share this is a total dividend for the year of 60.4 pence per share and compares to 55.9 pence per share previously. This is the 30th consecutive year of dividend growth.Read more
The Polar Capital previously stated dividend policy remains that, under normal circumstances, they would expect to pay an annual dividend within a range of 55% to 85% of adjusted total earnings dependent on the quantum of performance fees earned in that year.Read more
The National Grid Board has recommended an increase in the final dividend to 32.0 pence per ordinary share ($2.0126 per American Depositary Share) which will be paid to shareholders on the register as at 3 July 2020. If approved, this will bring the full year dividend to 48.57 pence per ordinary share, an increase of 2.6% over the 47.34 pence per ordinary share in respect of the financial year ending 31 March 2019. This rise is in line with the increase in UK RPI for the twelve months to 31 March 2020 as set out in the policy announcement of 28 March 2013.Read more
The Safestore Board has announced an interim dividend of 5.9 pence per share, representing a 7.3% increase from the interim dividend paid last year of 5.5 pence. This will amount to a dividend payment of £12.4m (H1 2019: £11.6m). The dividend will be paid on 14 August 2020 to shareholders who are on the Company's register at the close of business on 10 July 2020. The ex-dividend date will be 9 July 2020. 100% (H1 2019: 100%) of the dividend will be paid as a property income dividend ("PID").Read more