Accuracy Coverage Pricing Help Centre Contact

Reckitt Benckiser Group announce full year dividend of 174.6p with a Board recommendation of a final dividend of 101.6p per share

Investment Tools Ltd.
Reckitt Benckiser Group announce full year dividend of 174.6p with a Board recommendation of a final dividend of 101.6p per share

Recognising the importance of a consistent dividend, they intend to sustain their dividend pay-out at the 2019 sterling level until they rebuild cover to around 2 times.

Total full year ("FY") net revenue was £12,846m, with growth of +0.8% on a LFL and constant exchange basis. The majority of our revenue and profits are generated outside of the UK, and the translation impact of consolidating local business into their reporting currency, resulted in a +1.2% increase to net revenue due to the depreciation of sterling against the weighted average of currencies they operated in during 2019. Total net revenue growth at actual rates was therefore +2.0% for the year. 

Companies mentioned

Latest News

Investment Tools Limited

 There has been one cancelled and one reduced dividend today, these are:

Read more
Investment Tools Limited

There has been one cancelled dividend today, this is:

Read more
Investment Tools Limited

There has been one cancelled and one deferred dividend today, these are:

Read more
Investment Tools Limited

There has been one cancelled dividend today, this is:

Read more
Investment Tools Limited

There has been 2 cancelled dividends today, these include:

Read more
Investment Tools Limited

There has been one cancelled dividend today, this is:

Read more
Investment Tools Limited

There has been a number of cancelled and suspended dividends today, these include:

Read more
Investment Tools Limited

The Directors of M Winkworth Plc ("Winkworth" or the "Company") have announced that the Company will pay a dividend of 1.68p per ordinary share for the first quarter of 2020 to shareholders.

Read more
Investment Tools Limited

During 2019 Chesnara continued to deliver strong cash generation, funding the dividend strategy as well as maintaining a robust group solvency ratio. Economic Value increased significantly as a result of favourable economic conditions, despite the impact of a substantive foreign exchange loss due to currency fluctuations.  Prudent financial and operational management has resulted in Chesnara's operations, solvency and dividends all being resilient to the impacts of Covid-19, however the Economic Value will have fallen subsequent to the year end.

Read more
Investment Tools Limited

888, a popular online gaming entertainment and solutions providers, announces that its board of directors has recommended the payment of a final dividend comprising 3.0 cents per share.

Read more
More News