The Dechera Pharmaceuticals Board has declared an interim dividend of 10.29 pence per share, which represents a growth of 8.3% compared to the prior year. The dividend will be payable on 8 April 2020 to shareholders on the Register at 6 March 2020. The ordinary shares will become ex-dividend on 5 March 2020.
Other financial highlights include:
• Reported Group revenue for the Period increased by 7.1% at Constant Exchange Rate (CER) (7.4% at Actual Exchange Rate (AER)).
• European Pharmaceuticals (EU Pharmaceuticals) revenue growth was 13.0% at CER (11.8% at AER).
• North American Pharmaceuticals (NA Pharmaceuticals) revenue declined by 2.5% at CER (growth of 0.3% at AER).
• Underlying operating profit growth was 0.2% at CER (0.5% at AER) with operating margin declining by 170 bps to 24.6%.
• Reported operating profit increased by 36.5% at CER (37.1% at AER) mainly due to a reduction in non-underlying items.
• Strong cash conversion of 99.7%.
• Laboratorios Vencofarma do Brasil Ltda (Venco) and Caledonian acquisitions performing well.
• Asset purchase agreement signed post Period end for the acquisition of a major otic product, Osurnia®.
• Underlying diluted EPS growth of 3.8% at CER (4.1% at AER) to 43.46 pence.