Paypoint declare an ordinary interim dividend of 23.6 pence per share and an additional interim dividend of 18.4 pence per share
An interim ordinary dividend of 23.6 pence per share and an additional interim dividend of 18.4 pence per share have been declared. The total dividend of 42.0 pence per share will be paid in equal instalments of 21.0 pence per share on 30 December 2019 and 9 March 2020.
Other financial highlights include:
- Net revenue of £57.3 million was up by 3.0% on a reported basis and up 4.0% on an underlying basis, which excludes the £0.5 million final year impact from the Yodel renegotiation.
- Underlying net revenue growth was driven by strong performance in UK service fee revenue (up by 31.8%) Romania (up by 6.2%) and a resilient performance in UK bill payments and top-up businesses which were up by £0.2 million (0.7%).
- Costs of £33.2 million represent a £3.0 million increase from the prior period (£30.2 million). Excluding a one-off benefit in the prior period of £1.7 million from improved VAT recovery, costs increased by £1.3 million, reflecting investment into additional resources to integrate new parcel partners into the network and in the contact centre to further improve customer service.
- Profit before tax of £24.0 million was £1.3 million below prior year. Excluding the one-off VAT recovery benefit of £1.7 million and £0.5m Yodel impact in the prior year, underlying profit before tax was up £0.9 million (4.0%).
- Continued strong cash conversion with £27.1 million cash generated from profit before tax of £24.0 million.
- Net corporate debt of £12.3 million reflects cash balances of £5.7 million less £18.0 million financing facility usage.
- The total dividend of 42.0 pence per share will be paid in equal instalments of 21.0 pence per share on 30 December 2019 and 9 March 202
The Board continues to adopt a progressive dividend policy which is balanced with holding sufficient funds for future investment and their regulatory capital requirements. The Board has proposed a final ordinary dividend of 3.33p per share which takes the total ordinary dividend for the year to 4.83p per share, representing an increase (excluding the special dividend in the previous year) of 31% on the previous year. The final ordinary dividend will be paid, subject to shareholder approval at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 22 January 2020, to shareholders on the register at the close of business on 10 January 2020.Read more
In line with Clipper's dividend policy and reflecting the Group's earnings growth, the Board is pleased to announce an interim dividend of 3.5 pence per share, which will be paid on 6 January 2020 to shareholders on the register at 13 December 2019. This represents an increase of 9.4% (0.3 pence per share) compared to the interim dividend of 3.2 pence paid in January 2019.Read more
With the Group delivering a weaker performance in FY 2019 and some key industrial markets remaining weak, the final dividend will be held flat at 46.14p/share (FY 2018: 46.14p/share), with dividend cover at 1.8x (FY 2018: 2.2x). With year end net cash not exceeding the £85m threshold, no special dividend is proposed.Read more
Smith (DS) declares an interim dividend for this half year of 5.4 pence per share (H1 2018/19: 5.2 pence per share). This represents an increase of 4%, demonstrating the confidence of the Board in the outlook for the Group. The dividend will be paid on 1 May 2020 to ordinary shareholders on the register at the close of business on 14 April 2020.Read more
The Directors have declared an interim dividend of 8.45 pence (H1 2019: 8.20 pence) per share payable on 17 January 2020 to shareholders on the register at 13 December 2019. The dividend declared will absorb an estimated £3,342,000 (H1 2019: £3,247,000) of shareholders funds. The dividend proposed at the year-end was subsequently approved at the AGM in July 2019 and £8,705,000 was paid in the period (H1 2019: £7,606,000 was paid). The cost of dividends in the Statement of Changes in Equity is after adjustments for the interim and final dividends waived by the Vp Employee Trust in relation to the shares it holds for the Group's share option schemes.Read more
In line with Stock Spirits Group plc progressive dividend policy, their proposed final dividend results in a total dividend for the year up +5.1% on the prior period 'enhanced' dividend, which was paid for the 9 month prior period. The final proposed dividend is 6.31 €cents per share (final dividend for the 9 month to Sept 2018: 6.01 €cents). In total for the year, this results in dividends of 8.94 €cents per share (9 month to Sept 2018: 8.51 €cents per share).Read more
Virgin Money Holdings UK announce ordinary dividend suspended for FY19; progressive and sustainable dividend ambition remains and the Board will reconsider dividends for FY20 in line with normal practiceRead more
An interim ordinary dividend of 23.6 pence per share and an additional interim dividend of 18.4 pence per share have been declared. The total dividend of 42.0 pence per share will be paid in equal instalments of 21.0 pence per share on 30 December 2019 and 9 March 2020.Read more
The Amigo Board is proposing an interim dividend of 3.1p, an increase of 65.8%, from 1.87p. The interim dividend will be paid on 29 January 2020 to ordinary shareholders on the register on 10 January 2020. The ex-dividend date will be 9 January 2020.Read more
In accordance with the dividend policy previously announced, an interim dividend of 0.83p per share will be paid on 10 January 2020 to shareholders on the register at the close of business on 6 December 2019.Read more