Brewin Dolphin announce a full year dividend 16.4, final dividend of 12.0p per share
The Brewin Dolphin Board are proposing a final dividend of 12.0p per share, to be approved at the 2020 AGM and to be paid on 12 February 2020 to shareholders on the register at the close of business on 10 January 2020 with an ex-dividend date of 9 January 2020.
Other financial highlights include:
- Total funds were £45.0bn, an increase of 5.1% (2018: £42.8bn).
- Discretionary funds of £40.1bn, including acquired funds of £0.3bn, (2018: £37.6bn) reflect continued organic growth and positive investment performance.
- Discretionary net funds inflows of £1.4bn (2018: £2.3bn) represent an annualised growth rate of 3.7% (2018: 6.8%).
- Profit before tax and adjusted items of £75.0m, 3.2% lower than 2018 (£77.5m) in-line with expectations.
- Statutory profit before tax of £62.6m, 8.6% lower than 2018 (£68.5m).
- Total income for the period increased by 3.1% to £339.1m (2018: £329.0m).
- Total costs of £265.7m excluding adjusted items (2018: £252.3m), 5.3% increase due to planned spending on growth initiatives and infrastructure projects.
- Adjusted1 earnings per share:
- Diluted earnings per share2 of 20.5p (2018: 21.7p).
- Basic earnings per share of 21.2p (2018: 22.5p).
- Statutory earnings per share:
- Diluted earnings per share of 16.6p (2018: 18.9p).
- Basic earnings per share of 17.0p (2018: 19.5p).
The NCC Group Board is recommending an unchanged interim dividend of 1.50p per ordinary share (H1 2019: 1.50p). This represents a dividend equal to that paid in the prior year as the Board is conscious of the need to invest in the SGT programme and other initiatives to support longer term growth. The dividend policy will therefore continue to remain under review.Read more
The Berkeley Group Holdings plc ("Berkeley") is proposing to increase its returns to shareholders by approximately £455 million over the next two years. Under its existing programme, returns of £125 million were due to be made by 31 March 2020 (£155 million already having been made) and £280 million in each of the following financial years. Under today's proposals, approximately £500 million will be returned to shareholders by means of a B Share Scheme in March 2020 and a further £500 million to shareholders in March 2021.Read more
The Board of GCP Asset Backed, which invests in asset backed loans, have announced a quarterly dividend in respect of the period from 1 October 2019 to 31 December 2019 of 1.55 pence per ordinary share (the "Q4 Dividend").Read more
An interim dividend of 12.96 pence per share, calculated as 30% of the FY19 full year dividend of 43.2 pence per share, will be paid on 27 February 2020 to those members on the register at the close of business on 31 January 2020.Read more
Winkworth ended the year with a strong net cash position and the directors are have announced that the Company will pay an increased dividend of 2.1p (2018: 1.9p) per share for the fourth quarter of 2019, bringing total dividend payments declared for the year to 7.8p (2018: 7.45p).Read more
The Gately (Holdings) Board proposes an interim dividend of 2.9p (H1 19: 2.6p) per share that will be paid on 31 March 2020 to shareholders on the register at the close of business on 21 February 2020. The shares will go ex-dividend on 20 February 2020. This ensures shareholders' dividend growth is in line with PAT growth of 12.0% (H1 19: 18.0%).Read more
The Shoe Zone Board is proposing to maintain the final dividend of 8.0p (2018: 8.0p) per share, giving a total ordinary dividend for the year of 11.5p (2018: 11.5p) per share, despite the fall in underlying earnings in the year. They believe that this demonstrates confidence in the future growth of the business while rewarding shareholders for their ongoing support. This results in a pay-out ratio above historical guidelines of 60% of earnings.Read more
Reflecting the Safestore's strong trading performance, the Board is recommending a 7.6% increase in the final dividend to 12.0 pence per share (FY2018: 11.15 pence per share) resulting in an increase of 7.7% in the total dividend to 17.5 pence per share for the year (FY2018: 16.25 pence per share).Read more
The Board European Assets Trust board has confirmed that the Company's stated distribution policy of declaring, barring unforeseen circumstances, an annual dividend equivalent to six per cent of the net asset value per share at the end of the preceding year will be continued in 2020.Read more
Caledonia's strategy to maximise shareholder value includes a quarterly dividend policy which the Board of Directors adopted in 2014. The Board will consider future increases in the dividend as appropriate in line with its prudent approach to risk management.Read more