Evraz announces interim dividend of $0.35 per share
Evraz has announced interim dividend for 2019 of US$508.17m (US$0.35 per share) has been declared, reflecting the Board's confidence in the Group's financial position and outlook.
Other financial highlights include:
• Free cash flow generation remained strong at US$692m (H1 2018: US$661m).
• Consolidated EBITDA totalled US$1,482m, down 22.2% from US$1,906m in H1 2018, driving the EBITDA margin down to 24.1% from 30.0% due to lower vanadium, coal and steel product prices.
• EBITDA effect from cost-cutting and customer focus initiatives amounted to US$150m.
• Total debt dropped by US$112m to US$4,526m (FY2018: US$4,638m), while net debt increased by US$79m to US$3,650m (FY2018: US$3,571m) due to the recognition under the new IFRS 16 Leases standard on the balance sheet of operating leases that were not recognised as a liability under the previous standard.
• Net profit was US$344m, compared with US$1,145m in H1 2018.
• The cash cost of steel and raw materials in Russia was mostly lower:
o The cash cost of slabs decreased to US$230/t from US$248/t in H1 2018
o The cash cost of washed coking coal fell to US$34/t from US$47/t in H1 2018
o The cash cost of iron ore products was nearly flat at US$38/t (H1 2018: US$37/t)
• In Q2 2019 the US lifted the 25% Section 232 tariffs on steel imports from Canada and Canada removed its retaliatory tariffs. The US anti-dumping duty for imports of line pipe (16" or greater) produced in Canada was reduced from 24% to 12%.
• In H1 2019, EVRAZ' consolidated revenues declined by 3.2% to US$6,140m, compared with US$6,343m in H1 2018, primarily due to lower sales prices for semi-finished, construction and coal products, as well as reduced prices and volumes for vanadium products.
There has been one cancelled and one reduced dividend today, these are:Read more
There has been one cancelled and one deferred dividend today, these are:Read more
There has been 2 cancelled dividends today, these include:Read more
There has been a number of cancelled and suspended dividends today, these include:Read more
The Directors of M Winkworth Plc ("Winkworth" or the "Company") have announced that the Company will pay a dividend of 1.68p per ordinary share for the first quarter of 2020 to shareholders.Read more
During 2019 Chesnara continued to deliver strong cash generation, funding the dividend strategy as well as maintaining a robust group solvency ratio. Economic Value increased significantly as a result of favourable economic conditions, despite the impact of a substantive foreign exchange loss due to currency fluctuations. Prudent financial and operational management has resulted in Chesnara's operations, solvency and dividends all being resilient to the impacts of Covid-19, however the Economic Value will have fallen subsequent to the year end.Read more
888, a popular online gaming entertainment and solutions providers, announces that its board of directors has recommended the payment of a final dividend comprising 3.0 cents per share.Read more