The Board has approved an interim dividend of 2.28 pence per share, an increase of 4.1% over the prior year (H1 2018: 2.19 pence). It will be paid on 29 November 2019 to shareholders on the register at the close of business on 1 November 2019.
Other financial highlights include:
● Half year 2019 Group trading in line with expectations
● 4% increase in adjusted profit before tax; 7% increase on a consistent post IFRS 16 basis
● Free cash inflow of £13.2m after investing £35.0m in capital expenditure for future growth
● Interim dividend increased by 4% to 2.28 pence per share
● The Board expects to meet current expectations for 2019