BAE Interim dividend increased by 4.4% to 9.4p per share
BAE have increased their dividend by 4.4%, from 9.0p per share to 9.4p.
Other Financial highlights include:
Financial performance measures as defined by the Group.
- Order backlog of £47.4bn has reduced marginally over the first half of the year with trading on multi-year, long-term contracts in Air partly offset by further growth in the US businesses.
- Sales increased by 4% on a constant currency basis to £9.4bn.
- Underlying EBITA of £999m increased by 9% on a constant currency basis and excluding the estimated impact of IFRS 16.
- Underlying earnings per share increased by 11% to 21.9p, excluding the one-off tax benefit. The Group's underlying effective tax rate (excluding the one-off tax benefit) for the first half of the year was 17%, consistent with the prior year.
- Operating business cash outflow of £309m.
- Net debt at £1.9bn (£904m at 31 December 2018).
Financial performance measures defined in IFRS
- Revenue increased to £8.7bn, up 4% on a constant currency basis.
- Operating profit increased to £896m, up 7% on a constant currency basis and excluding the estimated impact of IFRS 16.
- Basic EPS increased to 25.0p, up 69%, driven by the profit performance and the £161m one-off tax benefit.
- The Group's share of the pre-tax accounting net pension deficit increased to £4.3bn (31 December 2018 £3.9bn). The funding position is currently estimated to be approximately £2.0bn lower than the accounting position.
Wood Group (John) have proposed an interim dividend of 11.4c, up 1% in line with progressive dividend policyRead more
BHP have declared a record final dividend of 78 US cents per share, which includes an additional amount of 25 US cents per share (equivalent to US$1.3 billion) above the 50% minimum payout policy. Total ordinary dividends announced of US$1.33 per share or US$6.7 billion, equivalent to a 74% payout ratio.Read more
The Marshalls board has declared an interim dividend of 4.70 pence (2018: 4.00 pence) per share, an increase of 18 per cent, reflecting the strong cash generation and the Group's continuing progressive dividend policy. The Board will continue to adhere to the Group's capital allocation policy and the policy of maintaining a 2 times dividend cover.Read more
GVC declare they will pay an interim dividend of 17.6p, reflecting an increase of 10% compared to last year, and in-line with the new policy of double-digit year-on-year increases.Read more
The Board has declared an interim dividend of 4.0 US cents per share in respect of the first half of 2019, down from 6.0 US cents. KAZ Minerals PLC, the parent company of the Group, is a non-trading investment holding company and derives its profits from dividends paid by subsidiary companies.Read more
Clarkson have increased their dividend by 1p per share to 25p per share. The Company has now delivered 16 years of consecutive dividend growth.Read more
Evraz has announced interim dividend for 2019 of US$508.17m (US$0.35 per share) has been declared, reflecting the Board's confidence in the Group's financial position and outlook.Read more
The Board of Hargreaves Lansdown has declared a 2019 total ordinary dividend of 33.7 pence per share (2018: 32.2p), 5% ahead of last year. This is in line with EPS growth and maintains the ordinary dividend payout ratio at 65%. In addition, the Board has declared a special dividend of 8.3 pence per share (2018: 7.8p). The 2019 total dividend of 42.0 pence per share (2018: 40.0p) is up 5% and results in a total dividend payout ratio of 80.6% (2018: 80.6%). Subject to shareholder approval of the final dividend at the 2019 AGM, the final and special dividends will be paid on 18 October 2019 to all shareholders on the register at the close of business on 27 September 2019.Read more
The Savills Board has declared an interim dividend of 4.95p per share (2018: 4.8p), supported by the performance of the Group's less transactional businesses. The interim dividend of 4.95p per share will be payable on 2 October 2019 to shareholders on the register on 5 September 2019.Read more
ContourGlobal have proposed quarterly dividend of USD 3.6901 cents per share, equivalent to $24.75 million, reflecting their commitment to 10% year on year dividend growth supported by ContourGlobal's strong and predictable cash flow generation.Read more