Rightmove Plc have increased their dividend by 12%, moving from 2.5p to 2.8p.
Other financial highlights include:
- Revenue up 10% year on year driven by continued growth in our Agency and New Homes businesses
- Underlying operating profit and operating profit both up 10%
- Underlying basic earnings per share and basic earnings per share both up 12%
- £54.0m (2018: £76.9m) cash returned to shareholders through dividends and share buybacks in the period
- Interim dividend increased by 0.3p to 2.8p (2018: 2.5p) per ordinary share, up 12%