Dechra increases its 2019 interim dividend by 29.6%
· Trading in the Period was strong and in line with management expectations.
· Reported Group revenue for the Period increased by 19.1% at Constant Exchange Rate (CER) (19.2% at Actual Exchange Rate (AER)).
· European Pharmaceuticals (EU Pharmaceuticals) revenue growth was 18.9% at CER (18.1% at AER).
· North American Pharmaceuticals (NA Pharmaceuticals) revenue growth was 19.3% at CER (21.0% at AER).
· Underlying operating profit growth was 28.0% at CER (28.2% at AER) with operating margin expansion of 190 bps to 26.3%.
· Reported operating profit declined mainly due to increased amortisation of the acquired intangibles.
· Strong cash conversion of 110.0% driven by the expected unwinding of working capital.
· AST Farma, Le Vet, RxVet and Caledonian acquisitions performing well and in line with our expectations; acquisition of Laboratorios Vencofarma do Brasil Ltda (Venco) completed.
· Underlying diluted EPS growth of 11.4% to 41.76 pence. Interim dividend increased by 29.6% to 9.5 pence.
Note: BCA marketplace is subject to a takeover bid from TDR capital. It is likely this will be the last dividend paid by BCA marketplace should the takeover go ahead.Read more
Redcentric decided to increase the dividend to reflect a cover of 2 times adjusted earnings. This will result in a final dividend of 1.0p per share.Read more
Povair Half Yearly ReportRead more
Telecom Plus 2019 final results:Read more
Ashstead 2019 full-year resultsRead more