Dechra increases its 2019 interim dividend by 29.6%
· Trading in the Period was strong and in line with management expectations.
· Reported Group revenue for the Period increased by 19.1% at Constant Exchange Rate (CER) (19.2% at Actual Exchange Rate (AER)).
· European Pharmaceuticals (EU Pharmaceuticals) revenue growth was 18.9% at CER (18.1% at AER).
· North American Pharmaceuticals (NA Pharmaceuticals) revenue growth was 19.3% at CER (21.0% at AER).
· Underlying operating profit growth was 28.0% at CER (28.2% at AER) with operating margin expansion of 190 bps to 26.3%.
· Reported operating profit declined mainly due to increased amortisation of the acquired intangibles.
· Strong cash conversion of 110.0% driven by the expected unwinding of working capital.
· AST Farma, Le Vet, RxVet and Caledonian acquisitions performing well and in line with our expectations; acquisition of Laboratorios Vencofarma do Brasil Ltda (Venco) completed.
· Underlying diluted EPS growth of 11.4% to 41.76 pence. Interim dividend increased by 29.6% to 9.5 pence.
There has been one cancelled and one reduced dividend today, these are:Read more
There has been one cancelled and one deferred dividend today, these are:Read more
There has been 2 cancelled dividends today, these include:Read more
There has been a number of cancelled and suspended dividends today, these include:Read more
The Directors of M Winkworth Plc ("Winkworth" or the "Company") have announced that the Company will pay a dividend of 1.68p per ordinary share for the first quarter of 2020 to shareholders.Read more
During 2019 Chesnara continued to deliver strong cash generation, funding the dividend strategy as well as maintaining a robust group solvency ratio. Economic Value increased significantly as a result of favourable economic conditions, despite the impact of a substantive foreign exchange loss due to currency fluctuations. Prudent financial and operational management has resulted in Chesnara's operations, solvency and dividends all being resilient to the impacts of Covid-19, however the Economic Value will have fallen subsequent to the year end.Read more
888, a popular online gaming entertainment and solutions providers, announces that its board of directors has recommended the payment of a final dividend comprising 3.0 cents per share.Read more