Hiscox increases its 2018 interim dividend by 5%
Hiscox 2018 interim results
· Strong growth in gross premiums written of 21%, with all segments contributing.
· Good underwriting drives improved combined ratio of 88%.
· Profit before tax up by 27% to $164 million with Hiscox Retail contributing over half.
· Reducing loss estimates for 2017 catastrophes drive increase in reserve releases to $154 million, reflecting our prudent approach to reserving.
· On track to exceed one million retail customers in 2018.
· We continue to see strong demand for our ILS funds and now have assets under management of $1.6 billion.
· Interim dividend up 5% to 13.25 cents.
Bronek Masojada, Chief Executive Officer, Hiscox Ltd, commented:
"It has been a good start to the year. Our investment across the business is driving strong profitable growth in all segments. We are on track to exceed one million retail customers in 2018."
There has been one cancelled and one reduced dividend today, these are:Read more
There has been one cancelled and one deferred dividend today, these are:Read more
There has been 2 cancelled dividends today, these include:Read more
There has been a number of cancelled and suspended dividends today, these include:Read more
The Directors of M Winkworth Plc ("Winkworth" or the "Company") have announced that the Company will pay a dividend of 1.68p per ordinary share for the first quarter of 2020 to shareholders.Read more
During 2019 Chesnara continued to deliver strong cash generation, funding the dividend strategy as well as maintaining a robust group solvency ratio. Economic Value increased significantly as a result of favourable economic conditions, despite the impact of a substantive foreign exchange loss due to currency fluctuations. Prudent financial and operational management has resulted in Chesnara's operations, solvency and dividends all being resilient to the impacts of Covid-19, however the Economic Value will have fallen subsequent to the year end.Read more
888, a popular online gaming entertainment and solutions providers, announces that its board of directors has recommended the payment of a final dividend comprising 3.0 cents per share.Read more