Dart Group increases its 2018 full year dividend by 42.3%
Dart Group 2018 final results
In a year of strong passenger growth for both Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, Group Revenue increased by 38% to £2,391.8m (2017: £1,729.3m). Jet2.com flew a total of 10.38m passenger sectors (2017: 7.10m), an increase of 46%, which included a 45% increase in demand for our Real Package Holidays™ as 2.50m (2017: 1.73m) customers enjoyed a Jet2holidays package holiday.
* Profit before taxation improved by 49% to £134.6m (2017: £90.1m). This result includes a £20.0m gain on foreign exchange revaluations (2017: £10.9m loss). Before accounting for these revaluation gains / (losses), profit before FX revaluations and taxation improved by 13% to £114.6m (2017: £101.0m).
* The increased profits reflect the continuing strong demand for our Leisure Travel products - holiday flights with our leading leisure airline Jet2.com and package holidays with our ATOL (*) protected tour operator Jet2holidays.
* In consideration of these results, the Board is recommending a final dividend of 6.0p (2017: 3.897p), bringing the proposed total dividend to 7.5p per share for the year ended 31 March 2018 (2017: 5.272p).
* Distribution & Logistics profit before tax decreased by £0.1m to £4.4m (2017: £4.5m) on improved revenues of £168.6m (2017: £163.5m), as additional operational support was provided to a key customer over the Christmas period.
* Demand for our leisure travel product has strengthened since the start of the new financial year and given current forward bookings we expect that Group profit before foreign exchange revaluations and taxation for the financial year ending 31 March 2019, will substantially exceed current market expectations.
* Looking further ahead, emerging cost pressures coupled with the overall uncertain UK economic outlook, particularly related to Brexit and how it may impact on consumer spending, means we remain unclear how demand will develop in the medium term.
* For the long term however, our strategy remains consistent - to grow both our flight-only and package holiday products. Real Package Holidays™ take considerable organisation and attention to detail and are not easily replicated by non-specialists. The Group dedicates significant resources to deliver an innovative and industry leading product and together with our scale, experience, competitiveness and customer focused approach, we believe we have a strong and resilient Leisure Travel business.
GVC declare they will pay an interim dividend of 17.6p, reflecting an increase of 10% compared to last year, and in-line with the new policy of double-digit year-on-year increases.Read more
The Board has declared an interim dividend of 4.0 US cents per share in respect of the first half of 2019, down from 6.0 US cents. KAZ Minerals PLC, the parent company of the Group, is a non-trading investment holding company and derives its profits from dividends paid by subsidiary companies.Read more
The Marshalls board has declared an interim dividend of 4.70 pence (2018: 4.00 pence) per share, an increase of 18 per cent, reflecting the strong cash generation and the Group's continuing progressive dividend policy. The Board will continue to adhere to the Group's capital allocation policy and the policy of maintaining a 2 times dividend cover.Read more
Clarkson have increased their dividend by 1p per share to 25p per share. The Company has now delivered 16 years of consecutive dividend growth.Read more
The Board of Hargreaves Lansdown has declared a 2019 total ordinary dividend of 33.7 pence per share (2018: 32.2p), 5% ahead of last year. This is in line with EPS growth and maintains the ordinary dividend payout ratio at 65%. In addition, the Board has declared a special dividend of 8.3 pence per share (2018: 7.8p). The 2019 total dividend of 42.0 pence per share (2018: 40.0p) is up 5% and results in a total dividend payout ratio of 80.6% (2018: 80.6%). Subject to shareholder approval of the final dividend at the 2019 AGM, the final and special dividends will be paid on 18 October 2019 to all shareholders on the register at the close of business on 27 September 2019.Read more
Evraz has announced interim dividend for 2019 of US$508.17m (US$0.35 per share) has been declared, reflecting the Board's confidence in the Group's financial position and outlook.Read more
The Savills Board has declared an interim dividend of 4.95p per share (2018: 4.8p), supported by the performance of the Group's less transactional businesses. The interim dividend of 4.95p per share will be payable on 2 October 2019 to shareholders on the register on 5 September 2019.Read more
ContourGlobal have proposed quarterly dividend of USD 3.6901 cents per share, equivalent to $24.75 million, reflecting their commitment to 10% year on year dividend growth supported by ContourGlobal's strong and predictable cash flow generation.Read more
Arrow Global will pay a 4.4p interim dividend, an increase of 10% from the H1 2018 interim dividend of 4.0p. This is in line with the Group's policy to pay 50% of the previous year's final dividend.Read more