Hargreaves Lansdown increases its 2017 interim dividend by 10%
· Net revenue up 16% and profit before tax, up 21% on H1 2016.
· Assets under administration at a record level, up 13% since 30 June 2016 to £70.0 billion.
· Net new business inflows of £2.34 billion for the six months (H1 2016: £2.77bn), down 22% in Q1 and up 10% in Q2 on an organic basis.*
· Continued growth in active client numbers, now 876,000, an increase of 40,000 since 30 June 2016 (H1 2016: 47,000 or 40,400 excluding acquired clients).
· Both client and asset retention remained strong at 94.7% and 93.5% (H1 2016: 94.5% and 93.9% respectively).
· Interim dividend up 10% to 8.60 pence per share (H1 2016: 7.8p)
"The diversified nature of the Hargreaves Lansdown business has enabled us to deliver significant growth in both revenue and profit. Despite macroeconomic uncertainties impacting investor confidence and net new business, clients continue to trust us with their money and benefit from our market-leading investment services. Mobile technology is a key part of our strategy and our new generation of iPhone and Android apps offer opportunities to further enhance our clients' mobile experience"
There has been one cancelled and one reduced dividend today, these are:Read more
There has been one cancelled and one deferred dividend today, these are:Read more
There has been 2 cancelled dividends today, these include:Read more
There has been a number of cancelled and suspended dividends today, these include:Read more
The Directors of M Winkworth Plc ("Winkworth" or the "Company") have announced that the Company will pay a dividend of 1.68p per ordinary share for the first quarter of 2020 to shareholders.Read more
During 2019 Chesnara continued to deliver strong cash generation, funding the dividend strategy as well as maintaining a robust group solvency ratio. Economic Value increased significantly as a result of favourable economic conditions, despite the impact of a substantive foreign exchange loss due to currency fluctuations. Prudent financial and operational management has resulted in Chesnara's operations, solvency and dividends all being resilient to the impacts of Covid-19, however the Economic Value will have fallen subsequent to the year end.Read more
888, a popular online gaming entertainment and solutions providers, announces that its board of directors has recommended the payment of a final dividend comprising 3.0 cents per share.Read more