- Revenue of £2.1bn up 32%; like-for-like revenue up 9%;
- Underlying operating profit of £57.1m, up 27%;
- Reported profit before tax of £18.0m (December 2014: £27.8m), which includes non-underlying costs of £15.5m relating to the integration of Mouchel, as forecast;
- Net debt position better than expected at £174m (30 June 2015: net debt £141m), after £26m investment in the future growth of the Group and reflecting a good working capital performance with strong operating cash conversion;
- Underlying earnings per share of 37.1p (December 2014: 42.4p), down 12% following the issue of new shares for the acquisition of Mouchel; and
- Interim dividend increased by 12% to 21.5p (December 2014: 19.2p), reflecting the Board's confidence.