• Revenue of Marine Service divisions (Marine, Offshore & Specialist Technical) up 11%
• Strong profit growth at Specialist Technical and Offshore Oil
• Enhanced order book at Specialist Technical
• Strong cash conversion at 109%; balance sheet gearing of 31% (2013: 30%)
• Dividend raised for 20th consecutive year to22.0p (2013: 20.0p)
• Acquisition of Subtech announced today
Commenting on the results, Chief Executive Officer Nick Henry said:
"The Group had a further year of consistent growth with underlying operating profit increasing by 11% to £51.5m and underlying diluted earnings per share increasing by 13%. The strong result underlines our broad geographic spread and range of specialist services across diverse marine sectors. James Fisher is well placed to invest organically and to take advantage of further acquisition opportunities. Looking forward to 2015 we believe the Group continues to be well placed to provide further growth and value for our shareholders."