· Retail sales like-for-like up 5.7% year-on-year.
· Total space in the UK and European store portfolio: 536,000 square feet, +13.8%.
· Net 56 international franchised and licensed stores opened in the year, taking the total to 162 (2012: 106).
· E-commerce sales increased by 27.8% and now contribute 11.2% of Group revenue (2012: 10.0%).
· Internet sales made to 122 territories through 16 Superdry websites.
· Announcement of a new distribution centre and appointment of a new third party logistics partner.
· Investment in high calibre senior management.
· Agreement to buy out the Group's Spanish distributor.
Julian Dunkerton, Chief Executive Officer of SuperGroup Plc, commented:
"The financial performance for the year represents a return to form for the Group. Investment in infrastructure and the strengthening of the management team, with some notable new hires, underpin our disciplined growth strategy.
The enduring appeal of the Superdry brand and the improvements and extensions to the ranges, in particular the progress made in womenswear, gives me confidence that there are significant opportunities for growth across all channels and geographies. I am pleased by the performance of 2013 ranges and the early reaction to 2014 product and remain confident in the prospects for the Group."